Shopping Events in DC There are oh-so-many lovely holiday shopping events in DC over the next few weeks!
- Bellacara & Bloomers in Old Town, Alexandria, will host their Holiday Party this Saturday, December 4th, from 11:00AM-6PM.
- Also in Old Town Treat is throwing a Holiday Open House event on December 9th from 5:00PM-8:00PM. Get a free gift with every purchase, enjoy wine and snacks, and receive $10 to $50 off purchases $100+ by selecting a mystery discount off their tree!
- MidCity is celebrating Holly Days on December 11th and 12th featuring many stores within the 14th and U Corridor.
- Stop by Caramel (1603 U Street, NW) on December 11th from 2:00PM-7:00PM to check out the ADMK Jewelry Trunk Show featuring local designer Meagan Kurtz.
- Redeem (1734 14th Street, NW) will host a Holiday Party with De*Nada on December 11th from 6:00PM to 8:30PM. De*Nada's holiday capsule collection is available exclusively at Redeem.
- Junction Vintage (1501 U Street, NW) is showcasing an exclusive selection of Native American silver and turquoise accessories starting on Tuesday, December 7th.
- M29 Lifestyle (2800 Pennsylvania Ave, NW - corner of M & 29th Streets) is hosting a Chan Luu Trunk Show on December 4th from 12:00PM - 6:00PM. You can also drop by on December 5th from 2:00PM - 5:00PM for hot cocoa and sweets while you shop!
- December 5th marks the Merriment in Georgetown event. There are festive activities from 2:00-5:00PM including candlelight caroling, holiday sales in 40 stores / restaurants, free horse drawn carriage rides, and gourmet hot chocolate tastings. For more information go here.
Are you going to any of the above events? If so, do tell!