Once a week I co-host the Pop Fashion podcast with the lovely Lisa Rowan of Beltway Vintage.
We talk about the latest fashion news for the first half hour and then chat about a single topic regarding business, creativity, or living an artistic life in the second half hour.
Past Topics Include:
- Creative Ruts
- Defining Success
- Protecting Creative Work
- How to Ask for Business Help
- Landing Your Dream Job
We would love for you to check us out!
How to Listen:
- You can subscribe for free on iTunes – go to the iTunes Store, search for “Pop Fashion” and click our logo.
- You can check out our podcast page on iTunes. From there you can just push play next to the name of any title that interests you, or click on “Open in iTunes” and subscribe.
- You can subscribe through a podcast app if you want it on your phone by searching for “Pop Fashion.”
- Or, you can go directly to our Libsyn feed here: http://popfashion.libsysn.com (RSS feed here: http://popfashion.libsyn.com/rss)